Mess-free, stress-free living.
In 1993, Crypton revolutionized the performance textile industry by becoming the only performance fabric engineered to deliver stain, moisture, mildew, bacteria and odor resistance. Our patented, integrated barrier guarantees nothing can penetrate Crypton to get through to the cushion. Over 120 million yards have been successfully installed in hospitals, hotels, restaurants, cruise lines and healthcare facilities worldwide.
• Extremely easy-to-clean.
• Permanately repels and releases liquids and stains.
• Anti-microbial chemistry inhibits the growth of mold, mildew and bacteria using non-leaching Silver Ions.
• Patented, integrated moisture barrier that won't break down.
• The first and only disenfectable fabric (When used in conjunction with EPA-approved Crypton Disinfectant & Deodorizer)
• Meets or exceeds heavy duty upholstery ACT criteria.
• Can contribute to LEED-CI points.
• Environmetally friendly plant and processes.
• Third-party GREENGUARD Certified – creating healthier, indoor environments.
The ultimate performance fabric. Engineered on a molecular level, Crypton provides superior performance to any upholstery fabric available today. Multiple levels of protection provided by its never-before-bundled performance features create a complete performance system and result in a patented end product that ensures designs stay looking beautiful, fresh and clean for years.
The benefit? Happy return clients.
Crypton allows for design freedom and flexibility that has revolutionized the world of contract design. With an amazing array of colors, textures and patterns, and consistent performance features, the possibilities are endless. Restaurants, hotels, healthcare facilities and more can be both beautiful and functional, impactful and practical.
Let Crypton help bring your design vision to life and keep it looking new for years to come.
While the performance features of Crypton make it easy to clean, it is not self-cleaning. Use the simple instructions below to clean Crypton.
1. Wipe away the excess mess with a dry, clean towel.
2. Mix together a simple soap-and-water solution. We recommend mixing 1/4 teaspoon enzyme laundry detergent, like Tide© or Cheer©, with 1 cup warm water.
3. Apply the solution and agitate with a soft-bristle brush.
4. Blot with a clean towel and rinse. Repeat if necessary. And remember, soap attracts dirt, so make sure to rinse thoroughly.
For overall cleaning, we highly recommend periodically extracting upholstered surfaces using hot-water extraction.
If you haven't yet seen it in action... Try it!
You truly have to see it to believe it.